Let your voice be heard.
PC-Doctor cares about what our customers, partners, and others think, and we are always searching for ways to better communicate with them. Please join our online community to make your voice heard and learn about PC-Doctor, diagnostics, technical and engineering subjects, and whatever interests you.
The makings of our community.
- Our community consists of our forums, blog, and Facebook page.
- Get news and information about new and upcoming products
- Fans of our Facebook page periodically receive special discounts, coupons, and promotions
- We especially welcome involvement from our customers, and anyone in the diagnostics or PC industries.
- Learn about Dr. Blip, PC-Doctor's chief promotions officer — a very unique and animated member of our executive team.
- Promote your great ideas and pick up some new ones. This community will be a gathering place for leaders in our industry, and will be a vehicle for improving the PC experience for everyone.
- Find out more about the inner workings of PC-Doctor.
- Share in the fun we have working at the leading company in our industry.
Our blog feed, direct to you.
What a ride for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and Ripple. 100% rises over a few days. Flash crashes. Presumed theoretical billionaires. Publicity. And most of all, acceptance. What could go wrong? I have been observing the rise and rise of cryptocurrenies like Bitcoin for years. I’ve talked to people who believe Bitcoin will go to $50,000 and […]
Test PCs. Test Macs. Test Android devices. Test remotely. Test more with these huge Black Friday savings! PC-Doctor is once again offering the best discounts of the year — 30% off everything!!! Service Center Deals Sale active 11/24/2017 through 11/27/2017 The world’s #1 PC, Android and Mac hardware diagnostic toolkit. Used by repair technicians, service […]
Out of the Shop and into the Cloud with Service Center Remote Available as a stand-alone service or used in conjunction with the Service Center 11 kit, Service Center Remote allows you to easily run secure remote hardware diagnostics and manage test reports from anywhere in the world, while providing seamless sharing of testing among […]
Keeping tabs on our forum conversations.
Ask Our Experts
Hello,To begin, the Funnel Seek Test is pertaining to the results of the hard drive functionality. The test will move the drive heads in a funnel fashion. For example, from the first track on the disc to the last and back again. The reading is similar...
What is it? What to do about it"
Thanks for the answer.
Thanks. I just need to remember what my username was and the email I ordered under was... LOL.
Hey Thomas,Sorry for the delay, I had to ask around since we don't receive requests like this often. After looking through our policies there is nothing in writing that would restrict you from being able to upgrade.After speaking with my team it does...
I was just curious as to policy on upgrades.If I'm still running 7.9 can I get an upgrade to 8.0?
PC-Doctor Toolbox for Windows
Thank you. A feature i would like to see if this becomes a thing, is the keys changing color after having been pressed once, so its easy to see if a key needs to be pressed again. Best regards.
Hello,Currently the "Keyboard Layout Test" does not offer any parameters that can make this change. The reason for the single key press is to help detect if any additional key presses are used, in the event that a key can get stuck.However, this is a...
Hello,Thank you for your suggestion, I can see the benefits for this and will bring up the request for our future updates. Currently, we recommend downloading the file and saving it to a CD or a thumb drive to ensure that it is available if necessary...